What we do best
AECm is a multi-discipline firm providing architecture and engineering design and consulting services to diverse markets and clientele. From project conception through delivery, we help building owners improve sustainability, enhance occupant comfort, and reduce cost. Our work does not represent a singular style, but rather an engaging and unique design that embraces user needs, context, and technology.
Inspired by a sincere interest and commitment to best practice development of the built environment, AECm has delivered sustainable and practical Architecture-Engineering solutions since 2007. Our expertise includes conventional design methods and developing technologies.
AECm supports our clients with planning services that define project constraints, user expectations, and the appropriate design approach.
- Land-Use Planning
- Conceptual Design
- Permitting & Approvals
- Feasibility Studies
- Cost Estimating
- Value Engineering
- Capital Programming
From conceptual planning through final design, AECm provides comprehensive architectural design services consistent with user needs.
- Concepts & 3-D Rendering
- BIM Design
- Spatial Needs Assessment
- Code Compliance Review
- Accessibility Compliance
- Historic Restoration and Adaptive Reuse
Through a holistic and integrated view of the built environment, AECm delivers best-value engineering solutions.
- Facility & Infrastructure Assessments
- Building Diagnostics and Systems Optimization
- Energy Analysis and Conservation
- High-Performance Building Design
- Utilities Infrastructure
- Building Automation Controls
- Renewable Energy Systems
- Low Impact Site Development (LID)
AECm routinely provides complete construction administration services to all markets.
- Contract Documents
- Procurement & Contracting
- CPM Scheduling
- Cost Management
- Claims Management & Expert Testimony
- Construction Documentation
- Commissioning & Retrocommissioning
Capital Incentive Programs
Since 2007, AECm has secured numerous grants, incentives, and tax credits for a varied group of clients including municipalities and private organizations.
- Grant Programs
- Energy Efficiency Incentive Programs
- Federal Energy Tax Incentives
- Historic Preservation Tax Credits